Improve your Microsoft Dynamics AX Implementation Speed and Quality
The goal of Sunrise QuickStart is to provide increased value to customers during their Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations. Sunrise QuickStart was designed to dramatically lower costs and deliver improved quality by bundling over a decade of Microsoft Dynamics AX best practices, all within the enhanced tool kits offered in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Sunrise Quick Start immediately speeds up an implementation by pre-loading a standard database configured for best practices for manufacturing, distribution, and retail companies.
- Load-and-go dataset preconfigured for manufacturing, distribution, and retail
- Enhanced configurations quickly load and prepare an install for design
- Speeds up data loads and testing by using preconfigured data mappings that exploit the capabilities of the Data Migration Framework while making the process easy for clients to map simpler, less normalized files
- Facilitates intelligent copying of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 instances to reduce testing and validation time
- Entire process integrated within Life Cycle Services from Microsoft
Sunrise QuickStart encompasses over 350 configuration settings to establish a system ready for customer solution design. The QuickStart solution comes with over 60 business process design documents based on best practices, each of which are mapped to detail SOP documents for workflow configuration and testing.
- 60 best practice design document templates allow customers to engage with Sunrise Technologies consultants during design sessions prepared with recommendations for best practices implementing standard operating procedures in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 300+ configurations and mappings available in a library of templates
- Best Practice base: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Product Creation, and Production workflows
- 150+ workflow based Standard Operating Procedures available to drive customer specific procedures